Friday 1 August 2014

My Blog Birthday!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12711763/?claim=u5t4xj8vphd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello, the world!  

Today on the 1st of August I am celebrating the birthday of my DREAM TRAIN OF DOLLS Blog.


My name is Olga Shevchenko. I am doll artist and I will be sharing with you the secrets of the doll making process, my sources of inspiration, my plans and, of course, my travel notes and photo shots of intersting moments of my life.


Why my blog is called DREAM TRAIN OF DOLLS? 



Good question. I have been always a travel amateur and find railway trips very romantic and adventurous. Several years ago I quitted the dull and boring job I was engaged in for the most part of my life and… opened a fantastic universe of art dolls. Suddenly I felt like I got on a fairy-tale train taking me towards my dream.  The train is full of human-like mysterious creatures who know all my cherished aspirations.  Now I view myself as a train driver leading the magical train to the desired land of reverie, while my dolls are passengers. They look out of the train windows and study people’s world with curiosity…



No comments:

Post a Comment